Thursday 26 June 2014

Woman of Style

It’s the fiction character of Olivia Pope that got me admiring the actress behind the character – Kerry Washington… Olivia Pope is a powerhouse of a woman lighting up my TV in the series Scandal. I might just add, it’s my number one favourite show. I can’t believe it’s the first real exposure to Washington’s acting that I have seen. I love her – she is both ground breaking and mesmerising as an actress.
So – Miss Washington is the entrant this week in “Woman of Style”.

Kerry Washington
I have to say Miss Washington may be a powerhouse when it comes to the roles she plays, but with her jewellery choices, she stays to the more classic, understated approach of less is more. I like it……
Oh where did this collar come from? What a spectacular display of gems. I love how you’ve teamed curly locks with this look.
 Attending the MTV Music awards, Washington keep her look sleek with a bold pair of gold earrings.
 Every bit the vintage style goddess in this outfit and stunning vintage Fred Leighton earrings.
 Such a simply yet eternal look these earrings portray. Bold, yet understated
 I simply love the boldness and playfulness of this necklace from The House of Lavande Jewelry
Could she be any more chic in this Silver Multi chain Pearl Necklace?
Pregnant and timeless, wearing a stunning Fred Leighton Vintage Brooch


Welcome to motherhood – I look forward to seeing pictures of baby Isabelle who was born in April this year.

Enjoy life…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment