Wednesday 18 June 2014

Woman of Style

Let us all bow in honour of this fabulous woman. I first admired Kate in Titanic, not for just the role she played, dear Rose but for her fantastic hair colour. I was empowered to stay true to my red hair and to this day, I still am…

This week’s entrant into the Woman of Style is:

Kate Winslet
Could this woman be any more timeless, her choice in jewellery and fashion seems to be seamless? Kate continues to seduce her audience with her style. I feel that Kate is a heart wrenching actress and I am always captivated by the roles that she plays.
 Aren’t these earrings simply timeless? Walking the red carpet for the Titanic 3D Premier 
 Walking the red carpet sporting a Diamond cuff by Cartier. I’ll take one thank you.
Who can resist these Roger Vivier Earrings?
Who needs to wear an impact dress when you have earrings that are stealing the show? Just look at these Emerald and Diamond Earrings by David Morris.
Oh WOW – A killer dress to say the least, she takes an elegant pair of Pearl and Diamond Earrings to complement her bold outfit. I Love it.
Ladies, for that special occasion, how about you ask for these little beauties? A pair of Chopard Diamond Earrings
 Simply Spectacular – I would say these are my favourite earrings on Kate. They have such a whimsical effect draping from her ears.
Oh to dream…… You have outdone yourself Tiffany & Co. This one of a kind, Art Deco inspired Yellow Diamond necklace has stolen the show. Worth a staggering $2.5m.
Now who can say that a pregnant woman can’t rock a red carpet? Kate is glowing like a mother to be should. Love the simplicity of her jewellery here.
As usual, I’m keeping it real and Kate is like most woman. A mother, wife and career woman. I think she has the right balance, and her children are kept out of the limelight.

Enjoy Life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment