Thursday 19 June 2014

Reminiscing

Six wonderful years of marriage this coming Saturday. We married on the day of the winter solstice , the shortest day and the longest night of the year. It was a very chilly 9 degrees (48.2 F) as I walked down the aisle to my true love.
As we head close to knowing each other for 14 years (8 of those together), life together is just getting better and better. We have such an amazing bond, a bond I know like know other.. My Sweet Boy may be quiet in nature but he is the most considered man I have ever meet, he is gentle, respectful and when he smiles my heart lights up. I have always loved his smile and it still melts me after 8 years together..
Thanks for being the other half of us, we truly make a great team and I couldn’t imagine our life any other way.

Oh – Sweet Boy might add that he has never consumed so much chocolate in his life but for the past 8 years. I’m addicted to life’s sweet treasures.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment