Tuesday 3 June 2014

Woman of Style

I’ve decided to start a series on Woman of Style for my “Love to Sparkle” page. As I am a lover of all things beautiful and rare, I thought it would be fun to see what has stood the test of time, how jewellery really does complete your look when stepping out and how it’s worn today.

Being patriotic to my Australian roots, I have decided to start with wonderful Nicole Kidman….

Nicole Kidman
Her style in my eyes is Vintage chic, she has this amazing ability to team classic gowns and outfits with bold jewellery compliments. I love that she takes risks and wears what she feels great in..
Nicole is wearing a stunning pair of earring pendants from Fred Leighton. They look to be a pair of vintage gold and black enamel ear pendants. 
What a striking 1920’s black enamel and Turquoise brooch Nicole has teamed to accessorise her gown, classic, timeless and spot on. From Fred Leighton
Wow – now this is a stunning cuff bangle. Made of gold and set with Emeralds and Diamonds. This 1970’s bracelet is a show stopper. From Fred Leighton
Classic in every sense of the word.. These Gold and Turquoise Earrings are the perfect touch to her elegant and whimsical makeup. From Fred Leighton

Spectacular is all this necklaces needs for words – a rope-like sautoir necklace is reportedly set with 7600+ diamonds of different types, including rough, faceted, and polished stones. The piece was designed by L'Wren Scott
These are seriously gorgeous – a pair of Diamond Drop Pendant Earrings. From Fred Leighton
 Another beautiful example of a classic Fred Leighton piece. A Stunning Floral design set full of luscious diamonds makes me want to cry. Notice that she wears nothing on her ears, I like that she keeps statement piece jewellery as just that – statements.
Oh Please can I have these.. Another pair of classic vintage earrings.
Now – just so you know that I’m all about keeping it real, here is Nicole looking like the rest of us, a working mother and wife.

Enjoy Life…

No comments:

Post a Comment